Wednesday, January 16

Just Delivered: Sephora!

Last week I made a somewhat pricy order on Sephora.com and I have been impatiently waiting for it to arrive ever since (especially since it shipped the very next day). I just Instagrammed what's inside so I thought I'd share with you!


  1. Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream (link)
  2. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish (link)
  3. (sample) Anthony Shave Cream (for Jeffrey)
  4. (sample) Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y fragrance
  5. (sample) YSL Touche Eclat 
  6. (deluxe sample) Tarte Lights Camera Lashes! (100-point beauty bonus)
I just used the very last smidgen from my Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish sample so I'm happy to get started on a brand new bottle! And now I can take it from my Beauty Wishlist and dream up some new beauty wishes! 

Hmm, maybe I should post about my little splurge at Ulta yesterday...


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...