Friday, January 27

Home Goods = LOVE

Having driven by the local Home Goods store several times and having no clue what was sold inside, I finally made the trip (with Jeff) and oh my goodness it was amazing! It was like Ross or TJMaxx for people with taste. There were a lot of pieces inspired by Greece and several Asian countries and while the cooking section wasn't too exciting, the dinnerware section was. Last weekend I had found two beautiful bowls at Ross and today I found one entire set from the collection that bowl came from.

I ended up buying a new cheese grater, a timer, and two other things that I can't remember right now lol. I'm definitely looking forward to going there again. Especially when we start to consider how we want to set up our patio. We're working on gathering items for a small urban garden and I saw several pieces that would fancy up our deck quite nicely!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...