Friday, March 2

Kitchen Nightmare Postponed On Account of Life

I've been hoping to post some after photos after my last post about updating my kitchen, but.... honestly my kitchen is not exactly photo worthy right now. It's amazing how when you have two graduate students living in a shared place dishes are the least important factor. And not to mention the dining room table is still covered in old cups and glasses because I have not yet had a chunk of time to dedicate to clearing them off. I do have some "after" photos to show of the cupboards but I may hold off on those until I can create a better post.

I will have to find time this weekend to fix everything up. I don't know yet how that will be possible but it's on my to-do list. All I can do is try!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...