Tuesday, October 9

DIY To Try: Cake Stand

Last Christmas I found the perfect cake stand at a shop in Solvang. It was the most perfect shade of green (like a mint jade) and so, so beautiful. But at $75 it was not affordable, and we ended up not getting it. We still think of that cake stand nearly a year later.

Since then I've been on the lookout for an equally perfect cake stand, and nothing so far has matched the level of love and adoration that that green cake stand in Solvang did. So imagine how excited I was when one of my favorite people ever, Lauren Conrad, posted a video in her "Crafty Creations" show for a DIY cake stand. Not only is this a potentially inexpensive project, but it can be super customizable.

I can't wait to give this one a try!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...