Monday, November 5

Good Deal: Drugstore Beauty Discounts for November 4-10, 2012

It seems like a lot of the drugstores are having BOGO events on the major drugstore beauty brands, and I wanted to share the list I made last night while trolling through the weekly circulars. I have short lists for Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS, and I think CVS is going to be my go-to store this week for beauty discounts.

Rite Aid

  • Maybelline BOGO 50%
    • $3 UP reward when you purchase $12
  • Salley Hansen BOGO 50%
  • Garnier skin care BOGO 50%
  • Revlon eye cosmetics BOGO 50%
    • $3 UP reward when you buy 2 items
  • Loreal face cosmetics BOGO 50%
  • Garnier Nutrisse Color Foam $7.99
Walgreens
  • BioInfusion hair care BOGO 50%
  • Wet 'n Wild (select varieties) $0.69 (definitely going to Walgreens today!)
  • Revlon (foundation, primer, concealer, powder, blush and eye) BOGO 50%
  • There is also a coupon in the book for $1 off Loreal face and eye cosmetics
CVS
Swipe your card through the magic coupon machine and get  a coupon for $2 off Cover Girl Lip Perfection color or liner
  • Maybelline cosmetics: spend $10 and get $3 ExtraBucks
  • Revlon BOGO 50% 
  • Loreal cosmetics BOGO 50%
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color 2 for $4
  • Milani cosmetics BOGO 50%
  • Neutrogena cosmetics BOGO 50%
  • Physician's Formula BOGO 50%
  • Cover Girl eye or Outlast nail BOGO 50%
  • Almay: spend $10 get $4 ExtraBucks

I also found a couple Loreal coupons online so I may use them in combination with the BOGO at CVS to get the Lumi foundation that I've been eyeing. I can use $3 ExtraBucks I will receive from buying the Maybelline Dream Powder (don't know the official name for that) and maybe a lip color. I think on the Almay if I can get a brush cleaner or eye makeup remover and get the $4 ExtraBucks I will be set.

What is your favorite drugstore to shop at?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...