Tuesday, December 4

I Love You, Poppin!

I wasn't going to blog this week because I'm finishing up some final projects for school, but I just had to share my love for all things Poppin. For the uninitiated, Poppin is an office supply company that makes the absolute loveliest and most colorful office supplies of anyone. They are Apple to Office Max/Staple's Microsoft. It's just the better version; the better working version; the more aesthetically pleasing version.

I don't even know how I found Poppin to begin with. It may have been via ColourLovers. But I'm glad I did because I won't order supplies for my desk or school from any place else. So anyway, on Black Friday I made an order and it finally arrived today to much felicitous joy! I even instagrammed a couple items:



See that beautiful red notebook with the golden C embossed on it? Well I have a larger version in brown (my very first Poppin purchase) and I am absolutely in love with it. I think the embossing is new because Black Friday was the first time I'd ever seen the option available, and it's only available on some colors. It looks very festive for the holiday season but I love a good red accessory any time of the year and that golden C just ties it together so chicly.

I also purchased the giant yellow sticky notes and they are truly, truly giant. They're about the size of a traditional mousepad. I did not think they were that big but it serves me right for once again not checking out the measurements (same thing happened with a necklace I recently ordered). 

I have a few other things from Poppin as well and I'm really looking forward to ordering even more in the future. I just love everything about them and their product line is growing every week it seems. I cannot say enough nice things about them. If you're in need of some really cute office supplies, or maybe if you're just obsessed with them like I am, head on over to Poppin.com and check out what they have to offer.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...