Saturday, February 2

New Beauty Purchases (and Organization!)

CVS is having a few good deals this week on most of the major drugstore beauty brands. Spend $10 on Physician's Formula, get $7 ExtraCare Bucks. Revlon products are buy one get one 50% off. Loreal also had a good deal (spend $15 and you get $5 ExtraCare Bucks). I know I don't really need anything new, but I've heard so many great reviews on these products that it just made sense to get them...

That's my justification... I'm sticking to it!


Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bellini and Peony. 
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (GlamLifeGuru made me do it!)
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder
Milani Nail Lacquer in Disco Lights


I also picked up this letter organizer (Office Depot; I have a matching post-it note container thingy) to store my two palettes (the smallest number of palettes owned by anybody). 

By the way, those two palettes are the NYX Nude on Nude palette and Stila Snow Angel Color palette

I'm really looking forward to trying these out! I'm kind of on a rose gold kick, and most of the products (minus the mascara, obviously) fall into that color category.

And are you seeing how great the quality of these two photos are? We picked up a new digital camera tonight (an early birthday present) just for me (since Jeff has is fancy schmancy DSLR and I have a camera I bought back in 2008) and I'm seriously in love with it. Don't be surprised if you see a lot more photos of products and things like swatches (you know, stuff proper lifestyle/beauty bloggers post on their blogs)!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...