Wednesday, January 2

Celebrating 1 Year!

I would have liked to have posted this yesterday but we were running around town all day shopping for furniture. January 1st marked the one year anniversary of Apartment 54! All this year I will be posting anniversary posts highlighting what was posted exactly one year prior (excluding Daily Inspiration posts). There should be a lot of blogging this year!

I still have so many exciting things to share and I'm really thrilled to be celebrating this special anniversary! If you've enjoyed any post or feature in particular over the past year please share it by leaving a comment below. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for a great year!

Crystal

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...